If you need a WordPress Website quick (or you are lazy) and you already have a house style or at least a logo, than this tutorial is all you need to brand your WordPress website. If you don’t have a logo yet, you can order one at Jamedo Logo or simply use a picture that you like.
Please follow the easy steps below to get your own branded, seo-friendly and responsive WordPress website. Your website will be built with JBST and Twitter’s Bootstrap and full customizable with Less.
- Download and install WordPress using the Famous 5-Minute Install
- Download, install (do not active) JBST. Please notice that the JBST theme is also available from the wordpress.org directory
- Download, install and activate JBST Branding
- In your Dashboard: Appearance > Branding
- Upload your logo / or picture
- Recompile the Less code
More information about downloading, installing and activating WordPress themes can be found at: Using Themes.
The following figure will show you how to upload your logo and recompile the Less code under Appearance > Branding in your Dashboard.
Some other examples can be found in the following figures:
The logo used in the preceding figure can be download at Free Logos.
Or create a website for the cattery of the girlfriend of your neighbours’ nephew. The only thing you need is a picture of her lovely cats.
Please try it yourself and share your example designs with me.